West Traverse Township Zoning
A zoning permit is required for any structure to be built and for most exterior modifications to existing structures. A zoning permit must be obtained prior to starting any construction project.
Ken Lane of planning firm Beckett & Raeder, is the Township Zoning Administrator. He holds office hours on Mondays from 8AM – Noon and Thursday from 9AM – 1PM. To schedule a meeting with Ken or leave a message, please use the contact information below.
Applications can be found to the right and are FILLABLE for your convenience.
Office phone: (231) 526-7361
Office hours: Monday 8 AM – Noon and Thursday 9 AM – 1 PM.
Zoning Ordinance – Amended March, 2021
Zoning Permit Applications
- Zoning Fee Schedule New March 22, 2022
- App for Residential Zoning Permit
- Site Plan Review Pkt - WTT 2022
- Change of Use, ACC Bldg, Home Bus Pkt-WTT 2022
- Special Use Review Pkt - WTT 2022
- PUD Review Pkt - WTT 2022 New November 5, 2022
- Zoning Board of Appeals Pkt - WTT 2022
- App for Zoning Text Amendment - WTT 2022
- App for Rezoning-WTT 2022