West Traverse Township Assessing
Joe Lavender is the Township’s Assessor. Joe holds office hours on most Mondays from 8 am – Noon. To schedule a meeting with Joe or to leave him a telephone message, please contact the Township Office at (231) 526-7361. You may also send Joe an e-mail at email@example.com.
Online Property Information Access
Board of Review
WEST TRAVERSE TOWNSHIP, EMMET COUNTY
July 20, 2023 Board of Review Meeting
Due to lack of any business to discuss, the July 20, 2023 scheduled meeting of the Board of Review is cancelled.
2023 Condo, ECF & Land Analysis2023 Condo, ECF & Land Analysis
Public Inspection of Assessing Records
Common assessing forms are provided here. Others are available on-line at www.michigan.gov/treasury.
- L-4035 Petition to Board of Review
- Disabled Veterans Exemption Affidavit
- 2023 Poverty Exemption Guidelines
- Poverty Exemption Application
- Poverty Exemption Affidavit
- Affirmation of Ownership
- PRE Guidelines
- PRE Affidavit
- PRE Request to Rescind
- PRE Conditional Recission
- Parcel Division Application
- Small Business Property Tax Exemption Claim